Kaleidoscope Maker Henry Bergeson Aritst Profile
During his youth, Henry developed a love for all things mechanical. He took his love and ability to a new level with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Henry helped design sailing rigs for cargo ships to reduce fuel consumption. He now lives in the Rocky Mountains with a view of Pikes Peak. Henry started making kaleidoscopes in the mid 1980s. His many great designs reflect the natural beauty and his technical expertise of engineering. The finish to his woodworking is second to none.
- The Mystery of Mirror Systems in Kaleidoscopes Unfolded
- The Wonder of Kaleidoscopes find Symmetry in Front Surface Mirrors.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas 2022
- Celebrating 40 Years of Selling Kaleidoscopes.
- Kaleidoscopes in Review
- Long time, no post!
- Highlight and Protect Your Kaleidoscopes
- Goose Eggs and Kaleidoscopes
- Gearing up for the Holidays!
- Sue Rioux Kaleidoscopes