We recently received a new shipment of great new kaleidoscopes in which we’re sure you’ll be interested. After all, where else can you find such a great collection of these beautiful optical devices except at Kaleidoscopes to you?
This month’s collection of new kaleidoscopes includes:
- String of Pearls, a stunning device by Judith Paul and Tom Durden embellished with a net of pearls on the barrel.
- Marblescope in Black Texture Glass by Sue Rioux looks like it is made of small bubbles.
- Ideal for placement in a nautically themed room, the Beach Glass Kaleidoscope in Greens has real beach glass on the exterior, as well as in the prism.
- Give that special child with a spring birthday the Frogs and Toads Kaleidoscope by Gemini, featuring colorful drawings of these creatures on the outside with an array of colorful beads for viewing on the interior.
- Our latest vintage offering is 1998 Rainsong by Luc and Sallie Durette, with a finely crafted wooden exterior.
Kaleidoscopes to You constantly adds new inventory. Check our pages often for the latest in collectible and toy kaleidoscopes to give as gifts or for yourself.
At Kaleidoscopes to You, we’re constantly search for the most unique optical devices available that you can buy for yourself or give as gifts. We recently received shipment of great new kaleidoscope models, which are not only extremely beautiful, but also traditionally some of the most sought after stained glass kaleidoscopes.
Take a look at some of our wonderful new products:
- The Heat Lightning Kaleidoscope by kaleidoscope artist Sue Rioux is one of our most popular stained glass kaleidoscopes, which features a beautiful green and blue designed glass system.
- Vintage kaleidoscope lovers will like the mint condition Rainbow Handheld Dry Cell made in 1984 by artist Peach Reynolds. This vintage kaleidoscope is in mint condition!
- The Mini Parlor Scope #08 by Charles Karadimos may be placed for display on a table, making it a centerpiece of attention!
- Gemini’s handcrafted Butterfly Toy Kaleidoscope is ideal for children. This charming device features a printed exterior decorated with colorful butterflies.
- Created by artists Deborah and Kevin Healy, this teleidoscope necklace is manufactured with silver anodized aluminum is a miniature device that may also be worn as a pendant
You can see our entire collection of new kaleidoscopes at KaleidoscopesToYou.com. Make sure you check back with us in March to see more new kaleidoscope designs!