At Kaleidoscopes to You, we’re constantly search for the most unique optical devices available that you can buy for yourself or give as gifts. We recently received shipment of great new kaleidoscope models, which are not only extremely beautiful, but also traditionally some of the most sought after stained glass kaleidoscopes.
Take a look at some of our wonderful new products:
- The Heat Lightning Kaleidoscope by kaleidoscope artist Sue Rioux is one of our most popular stained glass kaleidoscopes, which features a beautiful green and blue designed glass system.
- Vintage kaleidoscope lovers will like the mint condition Rainbow Handheld Dry Cell made in 1984 by artist Peach Reynolds. This vintage kaleidoscope is in mint condition!
- The Mini Parlor Scope #08 by Charles Karadimos may be placed for display on a table, making it a centerpiece of attention!
- Gemini’s handcrafted Butterfly Toy Kaleidoscope is ideal for children. This charming device features a printed exterior decorated with colorful butterflies.
- Created by artists Deborah and Kevin Healy, this teleidoscope necklace is manufactured with silver anodized aluminum is a miniature device that may also be worn as a pendant
You can see our entire collection of new kaleidoscopes at KaleidoscopesToYou.com. Make sure you check back with us in March to see more new kaleidoscope designs!