At Kaleidoscopes to You, we’re constantly search for the most unique optical devices available that you can buy for yourself or give as gifts. We recently received shipment of great new kaleidoscope models, which are not only extremely beautiful, but also traditionally some of the most sought after stained glass kaleidoscopes.
Take a look at some of our wonderful new products:
- The Heat Lightning Kaleidoscope by kaleidoscope artist Sue Rioux is one of our most popular stained glass kaleidoscopes, which features a beautiful green and blue designed glass system.
- Vintage kaleidoscope lovers will like the mint condition Rainbow Handheld Dry Cell made in 1984 by artist Peach Reynolds. This vintage kaleidoscope is in mint condition!
- The Mini Parlor Scope #08 by Charles Karadimos may be placed for display on a table, making it a centerpiece of attention!
- Gemini’s handcrafted Butterfly Toy Kaleidoscope is ideal for children. This charming device features a printed exterior decorated with colorful butterflies.
- Created by artists Deborah and Kevin Healy, this teleidoscope necklace is manufactured with silver anodized aluminum is a miniature device that may also be worn as a pendant
You can see our entire collection of new kaleidoscopes at KaleidoscopesToYou.com. Make sure you check back with us in March to see more new kaleidoscope designs!
This month we have a variety of new products to offer from some of your favorite kaleidoscope artists, including Steve and Peggy Kittelson, John Culver, Joanne Jacobs, and more! Below are some of our favorite new products this month.
1. Goose Egg Art Kaleidoscopes ” Created by Frank Casciani, these egg kaleidoscopes are stunning pieces of artwork. Choose from the blue glitter egg kaleidoscope and the gold glitter egg kaleidoscope.
2. Vintage Marblescope Kaleidoscope ” With amazing detail and beautiful designs, this vintage kaleidoscope by artist John Culver is a beautiful addition to any kaleidoscope collection.
3. Serendipity Stained Glass Kaleidoscope ” Designed by Sue Rioux, this stunning kaleidoscope features two separate mirror systems housed in one sculpture. You’ll love looking through this masterpiece at the beautiful designs.
4. Single Daisy Kaleidoscope ” Spring may be gone, but Steve and Peggy Kittelson want you to be in a spring mood all year long with this single daisy kaleidoscope. Designed using an oil filled cell, and filled with an assortment of glass pieces, this kaleidoscope gives off a beautiful selection of shimmering designs.
5. Spiral Kaleidoscope Necklace ” Kaleidscopes aren’t just for display in your home or office. You can also display them on your neck with this stunning piece of kaleidoscope jewelry by artists Deborah and Kevin Healy.
You can see all of our new products for November at KaleidoscopesToYou.com. Make sure to check back with us next month to see what new products we have for December.