The lazy, hazy days of summer are a great time to kick back and enjoy some of the new kaleidoscopes available at Kaleidoscopes To You. We have a great selection of beautiful models in all prices ranges that will keep you busy for hours.
- The gorgeous Double Up 2-2014 by kaleidoscope artist Corki Weeks is one we handpicked personally on a visit to Corki’s studio earlier this summer. We are honored to have a limited number of models of her rare work.
- Another stunning Corki Weeks model is Dress Up 2014, featuring a unique mirror system and a barrel decorated with vintage dresses.
- Flower lovers will want to take a look at the Wild Iris Kaleidoscope. The 12th model in a series of 25 by Steve and Peggy Kittelson, this beautiful kaleidoscope features an incredible scope of glass on the interior and exterior.
- Our new kaleidoscopes also include the Kittelsons’ Mystic Rapture, which has a pink sherbet slumped stained glass exterior. The exterior matches the interior worked glass, which floats in an oil cell. This stunning kaleidoscope also features glitter dichroic glass and a two-mirror system that creates a mandala with seven points.
- The colorful and amazing Cosmic kaleidoscope by Carol and Tom Paretti has an interior image that mimics the view when looking down a tunnel.
Many of these new kaleidoscope models have limited quantities, so don’t delay! Visit KaleidoscopesToYou.com and shop our large selection of new kaleidoscopes today!