At Kaleidoscopes To You, we have a new obsession ” Pinterest. Have you been on Pinterest lately? You can find so many great ideas and products, including kaleidoscopes! We searched Pinterest far and wide to discover what kaleidoscopes and kaleidoscope products people are pinning the most. We’ve compiled them into a list of our top 5 kaleidoscopes and kaleidoscope products on Pinterest.
1. The Tan Feather and Leather Kaleidoscope by Artists, Tom and Carol Paretti is a favorite for one Pinterest user. This beautiful kaleidoscope would make a wonderful addition to any kaleidoscope collection!
Pinned by: http://pinterest.com/kaleidokarl/
2. The Teleidoscope, Kaleidoscope Necklace by Corki Weeks is a beautiful detailed necklace that’s perfect for every kaleidoscope lover. It’s no wonder one Pinterest user pinned the necklace onto a board titled, “Functional Wearables”!
Pinned by: http://pinterest.com/spiralshannon/
3. If you’re searching for a kaleidoscope with plenty of color you’ll surely find what you’re looking for in the Seashell Spirit Kaleidoscope by Michael Collier!
Pinned By: http://pinterest.com/lindatom7/
4. Whether you’re looking for a gift for someone special or you’re treating yourself, this kaleidoscope necklace in a silver and antique pewter finish is a beautiful addition to any jewelry collection!
Pinned by: http://pinterest.com/kimli/
5. Dress up your outfit with a stunning stained glass jewelry brooch! This Navy Iridescent Brooch by Joanne Jacobs looks great on any blouse, scarf, or jacket.
Pinned by: http://pinterest.com/shanz610/
We want to know, what are some of your favorite, pin-worthy kaleidoscopes and kaleidoscope products at KaleidoscopesToYou.com?