This month we have a fantastic selection of new kaleidoscopes to share! Not only will they delight you with beautiful, endlessly shifting images, they’re also lovely enough to grace any mantle, table or desk.
- The showpiece this month is Steven Gray’s Phantom. The exceptional outer design and stunning inner display drew enough attention at this year’s Brewster International Kaleidoscope Society Convention to win the People’s Choice Award. It’s a limited edition, so don’t miss out!
- If you enjoy wooden kaleidoscopes, take a look at Twilight 2 by Shelley and Randy Knapp. It uses an oil-filled cell and two-mirror system to create beautiful five-point mandala images.
- For an international flair, try works by German kaleidoscope artist Lothar Lempp. These compact kaleidoscopes are beautifully made with exteriors of inlaid wood and dry cells, featuring hand lamp-worked glass. We also have a gorgeous French vintage kaleidoscope by Apres la Pluie with handmade paper exterior and real glass pieces.
- Steve and Peggy Kittelson bring us a collection of beautiful and colorful Mystic Rapture kaleidoscopes with slumped-glass exteriors and combinations of dichroic, flame-worked and lamp-worked glass creating dramatic images.
- Don’t miss Judith Paul’s new interchangeable kaleidoscopes! You’ll enjoy a seemingly endless array of beauty by exchanging multiple oil-filled cells within a single body. Each kaleidoscope comes with one puck.
We’re sure you’ll love the selection of new kaleidoscopes available at KaleidoscopesToYou.com this month. Choose yours today!