We love to ask customers as they enter our store Kaleidoscopes To You. Did you have a Kaleidoscope as a Kid. many of us have fond memories of these Magical colorful toys. In our unofficial polling we have found that only about 20% of the people we have talked to over the years remember getting a kaleidoscope or having a fiend that had one. Many people commented on usually receiving many of these usually around Christmas time. I had one as a kid and it was one of my favorite toys. I fondly remember the magical colors this unique toy produced. I remember one day deciding to saw into my cardboard toy and see how these images were produced. I remember actually being disappointed that there was no really complex parts and i shook the tin mirror system out and looked around to see if i lost a special part. Years later the magic is not lost for me I have found that there are not only toy versions still being made but there is a renaissance of artistic models many of which are quite beautiful and produce awe inspiring images.
- The Mystery of Mirror Systems in Kaleidoscopes Unfolded
- The Wonder of Kaleidoscopes find Symmetry in Front Surface Mirrors.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas 2022
- Celebrating 40 Years of Selling Kaleidoscopes.
- Kaleidoscopes in Review
- Long time, no post!
- Highlight and Protect Your Kaleidoscopes
- Goose Eggs and Kaleidoscopes
- Gearing up for the Holidays!
- Sue Rioux Kaleidoscopes