We recently received a new shipment of great new kaleidoscopes in which we’re sure you’ll be interested. After all, where else can you find such a great collection of these beautiful optical devices except at Kaleidoscopes to you?
This month’s collection of new kaleidoscopes includes:
- String of Pearls, a stunning device by Judith Paul and Tom Durden embellished with a net of pearls on the barrel.
- Marblescope in Black Texture Glass by Sue Rioux looks like it is made of small bubbles.
- Ideal for placement in a nautically themed room, the Beach Glass Kaleidoscope in Greens has real beach glass on the exterior, as well as in the prism.
- Give that special child with a spring birthday the Frogs and Toads Kaleidoscope by Gemini, featuring colorful drawings of these creatures on the outside with an array of colorful beads for viewing on the interior.
- Our latest vintage offering is 1998 Rainsong by Luc and Sallie Durette, with a finely crafted wooden exterior.
Kaleidoscopes to You constantly adds new inventory. Check our pages often for the latest in collectible and toy kaleidoscopes to give as gifts or for yourself.